Monday, March 23, 2009

Lobster

The weekend went by way too fast for me. I guess that is because I did 12 hours of EMS Friday night in Garner and 24 on Saturday in Clayton. Man was I asking for it. Luckily, we weren't too busy in either place. It's just the lack of sleep that hurts me. I generally sit up at night, so I didn't sleep either night.

So on Sunday, I rested. I slept until about 4pm. I then went to visit a friend who had a death in the family and later met another friend for dinner. We went to Red Lobster. Being the typical southern joco guy, I like fish and shrimp, but have not tried much else in the seafood world. So I was coerced into trying lobster. Let me tell you, it was a wonderful experience. I have a new appreciation for all seafood, not just my standard shrimp and fish. I used to be terribly picky as a child and would NEVER try new things. I guess as I've aged, I'm venturing out more. I will now make Red Lobster a regular trip, and male lobster a priority on my seafood menu the next time I go to the coast and go to a real seafood restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment