Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Blog

Well folks, this is my first blog. A good friend (thanks Adam) suggested that I write a journal. Afer checking out my friend Dale's blog (9-E-1), I think blogging may be a great start. I have for some time contemplated writing a book, and in years past dabbled in writing short stories. This blog is my means to gather thoughts, express feelings, and DESTRESS. I would love for the thoughts and ramblings to some day make their way into a book, but who knows. My disclaimer (must have one) is simply that these are my personal thoughts and opinions. In no way do they reflect the opinions, policies or positions of any of my employers.

I look forward to you reading my blogs, and very much welcome any feedback that you may have.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Jason! I tried doing this and never got past 2 posts....Just in the 12 that you have posted I have learned a lot about you! Great reading!

    ReplyDelete