Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boring Night

So tonight was a boring night at work. In fact, the 12 hours seemed to take 100. I've not checked, but based on the people I have talked to tonight, I bet it is a full moon!

I am going walking this morning as soon as I get off work. I am planning to walk around my subdivision this morning, changing up the scenery a bit from the usual downtown Clayton walk. The week ahead is a long one for me. I have to go to Nash Community College to turn in paperwork from a class I taught, I have to attend the EMS Advisory Council meeting to represent our organization and plead to them not to cut our budget this year. I have to attend the Women's Club meeting and receive a donation for our EMS agency and then immediately afterward attend the funeral of the father of two of my dearest friends. All of this is on the schedule before the end of the day on Wednesday! I then work EMS in Garner on Wednesday night.

My biggest obstacle right now is stopping the sweet tea that I drink daily - several times daily. I realize I'm going to have major caffeine withdrawals but I know I must stop the tea and go to "all water" sooner than later - pray for me to overcome the tea addiction!

There will be more to come later today when I wake up and can think clearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment